lanie-stevens-wedding.jpeg

the power of meditation


The act or process of spending time in quiet thought.   The act or process of meditating.  An expression of a person’s thoughts on something.  To engage in mental exercise for the purpose of reaching a heightened level of spiritual awareness.
— Definition


In just 10-15 minutes you can change your vibration and, using your subconscious mind, attract positive things to you. It has been proven that your unconscious mind is 1,000 more powerful than your conscious mind.

It is estimated that we only use 5% of our brain power but the other 95% remains untapped and dormant. Get your power back and improve your life by tapping into the power of your subconscious only a few minutes each day.

To meditate all you need to do is get into a comfortable position, relax, take a few deep breaths and focus on either your breath or use my guided meditations to help you MANIFEST or improve your life with affirmations and visualizations.  

 

To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.
— Jiddu Krishnamurti